We possess a Wholesalers license and a Wholesalers Distribution Authorisation (Human) license, which means that we are able to support our core competencies with additional wholesale services.
- Various distribution and invoicing models to choose from
- Branding & co-branding options
- Telephone, e-mail, fax or online ordering (state of the art web solution)
- Flexible operating hours
- Bespoke reporting weekly / monthly as required for key accounts (orders, products, volume, pack sizes, stores ordering, financials, trends)
- Order by 5pm for next day delivery by lunchtime as standard
- Flexible delivery options depending on your needs
- Technical information service to improve patient compliance
- Total management of regular orders for your patients
- We have expertly trained staff who all have first hand experience of working in a pharmacy
A service befitting your brand
The choice of a comprehensive 'white label' service with dedicated phone lines, fax and email, provides the continuity of a fully joined-up experience for your customers.
We issue monthly tailored reports to help you closely monitor your customers' specials orders and spend, identifying geographical and seasonal fluctuations.
Our field sales team offers specialist training alongside your customer events to help dispensing staff understand specials ordering, reimbursement, regulation and best practice.